Overnight Board Policies
- Owner will provide all feed, hay, medication and supplements needed by their equine and monitor their horses use of the automatic waterers or provide their own bucket of water. Hay is available for purchase by the bale.
- Please refrain from any contact between your horse and the general population of our barn. This is important to maintain safety for both your horse and for our client horses.
- In order to maintain a certain level of biosecurity we also do not offer a turnout option. Horses may be hand walked or lunged. We do ask that manure with promptly cleaned up and disposed of.
- Cancellation policy: We understand plans on the road can change for numerous reasons so we do ask for notice the day prior to your arrival by 11:59pm Central Time in order to receive a full refund. Same day cancellations will receive a 50% refund.
- All pets must be leashed and cleaned up after
- Anyone under 16 must have an adult person responsible in attendance for this child’s actions at all times. Blackjack Lane Equestrian LLC, it’s trainers, agents, staff, etc. will not be held responsible for any harm, injury or the like if this rule is broken
- No mounting or riding of horse inside barns or storage sheds
- NO SMOKING in or near the barn
- Longe only in designated areas and during designated times. Blackjack Lane Equestrian reserves the right to ask anyone to stop or change their longe session for safety concerns, preservation of footing, or disruption of lessons or training sessions. All longing must be done with a longe line and no “free longing” will be allowed.
- Clean up after your horse in aisleways and crossties
- Turn off water after use and roll up hoses
- Keep all gates closed and latched
- Speed limit is 10mph on barn property
Notice of Liability Release