We offer full care horse boarding only so as to keep a uniform, consistent level of care for each of our horses and ponies. We offer a tailored feed program according to the horses’ needs with top quality feed, hay and owner provided supplements. Horses have ample turn out time in large pastures, and have a variety of areas to enjoy during rides.
For overnight travel stays, please visit our Horse Motel page. All travelers will be required to show proof of Coggins and a health certificate and are segregated away from our boarders to provide biosecurity for you and our clients.
Full board includes the following:
- Feed twice daily with individualized feed program
- Administering client provided supplements and medications
- 12′ x 14′ Stall
- Ample top quality coastal hay
- Automatic waterer
- Stall cleaned daily
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- Scheduling and holding for barn farrier and vet
- Blanketing during winter
- Fans and fly mask application during summer
- Worming program (with wormer billed to client)
- Access to covered arena and outdoor arena, plus grooming stations, wash bays and tack room